DMSTM (Double Membrane System) is Duol innovative solution with specially designed air pockets which greatly reduce energy consumption. It is designed for extreme climate conditions, for temperature range from -50 to +70 Degrees. Facts are confirmed in a practice, too, Duol has installed domes of own production from artic circle to the desert.
- Thanks to excellent insulation, achieved by DUOL double membrane system, there is no condensation phenomenon inside the air dome.
- Long term durability thanks to a superior top coat thickness and high tearing resistance and tensile strength. Replacement of the membrane is not required and the life expectancy is extended to 40+ years, based on tests, experiences and existing projects.
- Exceptional cleanability - long term dirt resistance.
- Membrane is UV resistant.
- All membranes are fire retardant, certificated by following certificates: M2/NFP 92-507, TEST 2/NFPA 701, CSFM T19, B1/DIN 4102-1, BS 7837, B1/0N0RM B 3800-1, M2/UNE 23.727, VKF 5.3/SN 198898
- Exceptional luminosity. No artificial lighting is required during daytime hours. When interior lights are used at night, the fabric‘s high gloss interior finish top coating will reflect indirect lightening in all directions.